Friday, March 3, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – Turning organic matter into compost takes science and art. The finished product enriches gardens and farm fields.
Thursday, March 2, 2017WEBB CITY, Mo. – A local foods workshop to help farmers markets vendors increase sales is set for 1 p.m. Saturday, April 15, at the Webb City Public Library.
Wednesday, February 15, 2017COLUMBIA, Mo. – U.S. dairy industry faced difficult economics in 2016 with dropping milk prices. However, many producers felt the government safety net in the 2014 farm bill did little to help.
Tuesday, February 7, 2017ROLLA, Mo. – Grow Your Farm sessions for beginning farmers start Feb. 25 at Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla.
Tuesday, January 24, 2017WARRENSBURG, Mo. – Grow Your Farm sessions for beginning farmers begin Feb. 21 at the University of Missouri Extension Center in Johnson County.
You may be interested in these external websites:
- G601, Agricultural Commodity Futures Contract Specifications
- G602, Introduction to Hedging Agricultural Commodities With Futures
- G603, Introduction to Hedging Agricultural Commodities With Options
- G604, Commodity Futures Terminology
- G605, Interpreting Commodity Futures and Options Price Quotes
- G606, An Introduction to Basis
- G607, Long Hedge Example With Futures
- G608, Short Hedge Example With Futures
- G609, Long Hedge Example With Options
- G610, Short Hedge Example With Options
- G611, Using Commodity Futures as a Price Forecasting Tool