Search MU Extension publications.
- MG4, Soils, Plant Nutrition and Nutrient Management
- CB1, Agriculture Guide Book
- CB3, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G100 - G1999
- CB4, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G2000 - G5999
- CB5, Binder of MU Agricultural Guides G6000 - G9999
- EMW1025, Storm Shelters and Safe Rooms
- MX398, Midwest Fruit Pest Management Guide
- G810, Missouri Fencing and Boundary Laws
- G9527, Controlling Nuisance Chipmunks
- G9528, Controlling Nuisance Weasels in Missouri
Publications | University of Missouri Extension
MU Extension publishes a wide range of research-based information that can help you make informed decisions to improve your life at home and work.
To see what we have, click a category in the arched bar above, then a subcategory on the left. For example: Click on "Lawn and garden" in the arched bar and you will find general information. Then click "Trees and shrubs" in the left column and you will find more specific information.
Resources listed as publications are managed by MU Extension's official publishing program. Most have been through a content and editorial review and are available in print for a fee or as Web-based documents for free. You may print one copy of Web-based documents for personal use. To print additional copies, please read our Guidelines to reprint or copy.
To limit a search to MU Extension's official publications, use the Publication search on the left. To search all MU Extension-related Web sites, use the Search MU Extension feature at the top of every page.
The catalog is an index to all publications and videos currently available through MU Extension. Publications are indexed by series number and by topic. The catalog is regularly updated to keep abreast of newly released publications.
This how-to guide and information resource provides a place to keep all gardening information, plans and notes together.